Real Bed MATTRESS LIMITED WARRANTY
Real Bed warrants that we will, at Real Bed’s option, inspect and replace or repair purchaserʼs mattress if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This limited warranty covers the following items during normal wear for
residential (non commercial) use:
• Powercore mattress springs are guaranteed for 25 years against breakage. Non pro-rated full replacement coverage.
• If a body impression exceeds more than 1.5" on an otherwise not worn out mattress we will replace within 10 years of delivery. Mattress must be clean, not torn and unstained. We will inspect prior to pick-up. Use of mattress protector or encasement strongly recommended. 10 year pro-rated coverage.
• Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the cushioning material to degrade despite normal usage and proper handling. Replacement of one piece does not automatically result in replacement of any other piece.
10 year pro-rated coverage.
To insure validity of warranty, a proper bed frame must provide sturdy support for both the mattress used alone or mattress and foundation used together; it is incumbent upon purchaser to ensure that the frame utilized offers ample structural support for that specific style of frame. Failure to have a proper bed frame may invalidate the warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
• The costs of transportation resulting from a warranty claim. All transportation costs will be at the customerʼs expense.
• Normal changes in softness and recovery of the padding material, which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
• Normal body impressions of up to 1.5”.
• Cover fabrics, quilting, snags or discoloration.
• Comfort or firmness preference, bed height/weight, sheet fit.
• Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, or liquid damage.
• Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, adjustable base or slatted frame where the spaces between slats exceed 2”.
• Any product found to be unsanitary due to stains, soiling or vermin, even if defective.
• Merchandise sold as is, distressed or floor samples or models.
• Incidental or consequential damages which result through the use of this product.
• Claims outside the 48 contiguous United States.
Real Bed Models and Warranty
Warranty coverage begins on the day of purchase. Warranty coverage conditions vary upon mattress model purchase. Warranty applies to a pro- rated credit based on the then current purchase price. Inspection, repair or replacement does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new warranty period. We reserve the right to repair or replace at our option. Real Bed reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece.
25 year - Full Coverage Against Spring Breakage
Real Bed will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchasers mattress if it is deemed defective, but any transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements are purchasers responsibility.
10 Years— Pro-Rated Coverage
Real Bed will, at its option, may inspect and/or repair the mattress at a handling and inspection cost to purchaser, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to purchaser plus transportation costs. If Real Bed replaces the mattress, the prorated replacement charge purchaser pays will depend on when the mattress is replaced and the current price of mattress model. See below.
Credit calculations for repair or replacement after the Full Coverage period:
YEAR 2= 90%, 3 = 80%, 4 = 70%, 5 = 60%, 6 = 50%, 7 = 40%, 8 = 30%, 9 = 20%, 10 = 10%
What Should I Do If I Have A Problem With My Bedding?
Contact our Customer Service Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of the original bill of sale is needed to show original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be attached to identify the bedding and to establish the validity of warranty. This limited warranty and other performance warranties are based on tests conducted on "sets" that consist of our mattresses and foundations, bed bases, bed frames or beds with our proprietary platform bed decks. Therefore, If purchaser uses inappropriate foundations, box springs, adjustable bed frames, or bed frames with this mattress, such use will void this warranty and all other warranties, whether implied or expressed, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Real Bed may require purchaser to provide proof of the quality of the foundation, adjustable bed base, or bed frame used in conjunction with the mattress if purchaser makes a claim under this warranty. Real Bed reserves the right to invalidate this warranty if the
mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has created the Standard for the Flammability (Open Flame) of Mattress Sets in Federal Register 16 CFR Part 1633. The foundation or adjustable bed base used with purchaserʼs mattress, unless specified for use as the particular foundation or adjustable bed base for the mattress purchased, should not be construed as 16 CFR Part 1633 compliant.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original product purchased. An original purchaser is one who purchases the product directly from Real Bed. If purchaser is not the original purchaser of this product, he/she takes it “as is“ and “with all faults.“ If the purchase of this mattress was not directly from Real Bed, proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate that purchaser is the original purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to Real Bed at the time of replacement.
You may contact our Customer Service Department by emailing email@example.com
This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST 25 YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.
Taking Care of Your Mattress and Foundation
• All mattresses will start out firmer and gradually soften over their lifetime. It is necessary, particularly on softer mattresses, to rotate your mattress or otherwise vary your sleeping position, to avoid creating a body impression that exceeds the moderate and normal (about 3/4-1.5") impression that helps nestle you to sleep.
• Do NOT carry mattress by handles. Handles are for positioning mattress not lifting.
• Do carry your mattress on its side.
• Do use proper support for mattress and foundation.
• Do use a mattress cover, encasement or pad to keep mattress sanitary.
• Do NOT use cleaning fluids or allow liquids on mattress.
• Do NOT use an old foundation.
• Do NOT destroy law labels, as they are required for warranty.
• Do NOT bend, fold, stand or jump on your mattress.
• Do NOT smoke (anything) in bed.
© Charles P. Rogers & Co 2016